* After eating too much, your hearing is less sharp.
* We are about 1 cm taller in the morning than in the evening. Layers of cartilage in the joints gets compressed during the day.
* Kidney stones come in any color--from yellow to brown.
* Your body is creating and killing 15 million red blood cells per second!
* The average human produces 10,000 gallons of saliva in a lifetime.
* Babies are born without kneecaps. They appear when the child is 2-6 years of age.
* Most dust particles in your house are made from dead skin.
* A human's small intestine is 6 meters long.
* The human body has approximately 37,000 miles of capillaries.
* The adult human body requires about 88 pounds of oxygen daily.